Want to keep the first sentence very straight and simple People living in Pakistan are on one side while Pakistani Government there army and terrorists are on another side. Its not great to put a conclusive statement without providing enough argument in start. But have written so because every argument we try to be in, suggests the same conclusion.
A number of terrorist organisation operate from Pakistani soil Tehrik-e-Taliban, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar.Lashkar-e-Taiaba , Jaish-e-Mohammed, Afgan Taliban and other breakaway factions from Tehrik-e-Taliban, Haqqani network.
For the world these all can be terrorist organisations but for Pakistan Government and there army they all fall in different categories. In categorized form they are as follow
- Tehrik-e-Taliban, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar and other breakaway factions from Tehrik-e-Taliban are enemy for Pakistan Government and there army and as they say these organisations want to overthrow the government and impose their version of Islamic law across the country.
- Shiite Muslim groups, including the Tehrek Nifaz Fiqah-e-Jafaria, which calls for the implementation of Islamic Shariah law.
- Lashkar-e-Taiaba and Jaish-e-Mohammed, focus on fighting India. They have no quarrel with the Pakistani army.
- Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani network operate relatively freely in Pakistan’s border regions to carry out operations in neighboring Afghanistan. The Haqqani group has links to Pakistan’s military and intelligence dating back to the 1980s, and it has repeatedly said it has no fight with Pakistan.
Here I have few argument against first category, who are believed to be fighting against Pakistan government.
- Why these organisations always attack in provinces which want separation from Pakistan?
- Why any organisation will kill the children of there own people and lose the confidence of people while any such movement demands people support, Or Pakistani government is just performing Genocide in really smart fashion?
- They may fall in any of the above category but they all need religious schools propagating strict Wahhabi sect of Islam. So how Pakistan secure that these meritorious students will fight against Afghanistan and India for Islam but not with government of Pakistan? By getting same education, how one can become doctor while other an engineer ? Only Pakistan can manage it.
Even if they are true in saying that they are in fight with terrorists, they themselves are continuously forming them. But more chances are that they are killing Baloch,Pashtun and sindhi people who do not want to be with terrorist state and fooling world on name of terrorism. It is very much possible that all terrorist organisation, Government and Army is on same side crushing any up rise against this game and at same time getting Fund from USA to fight terrorism, From Saudi Arabia to terrorists to make an Islamic law governed country , From Iran to implement Sharia law and other funds on humanitarian basis.
But let for the moment assume that they are not lying when they say that Tehrik-e-Taliban, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar and other breakaway factions from Tehrik-e-Taliban are enemy for Pakistan Government and there army and these organisations want to overthrow the government and impose their version of Islamic law across the country. Then in that situation how world can allow them to keep nuclear weapons and continuously increase there arsenal while nation is so unstable. Only because there nukes will never make it to Europe and America ?
At least it is clear that organisations like Lashkar-e-Taiaba , Jaish-e-Mohammed, Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani network operate relatively freely in Pakistan’s border regions to carry out operations in neighboring counties. founder of Lashkar-e-Taiba group, Hafiz Saeed, who has a $10 million US-imposed bounty can roam freely in Pakistan and can even conduct rallies in open. So why Pakistan for fighting proxy war and promoting terrorism against biggest democracy (India) and an emerging democracy (Afganistan) gets trade benefits from Europe and Funds from USA on place of facing sanctions.
The argument can be provided from many different angles but conclusion will not differ, People living in Pakistan are on one side while Pakistani Government there army and terrorists are on another side. Still make Pakistan to shut those religious schools propagating strict Wahhabi sect of Islam before they all make to one side, and world will be left to fight 182.1 million of terrorists.