Lets first see what recent researches say about Aryan – Dravidians theory and cast system
- Researchers found that people from different genetic populations in India began mixing about 4,200 years ago, but the mingling stopped around 1,900 years ago, according to the analysis published in the American Journal of Human Genetics.Moorjani’s past research revealed that all people in India trace their heritage to two genetic groups: An ancestral North Indian group originally from the Near East and the Caucasus region, and another South Indian group that was more closely related to people on the Andaman Islands.Today, everyone in India has DNA from both groups. “It’s just the proportion of ancestry that you have that varies across India,” Moorjani told LiveScience.To determine exactly when these ancient groups mixed, the team analyzed DNA from 371 people who were members of 73 groups throughout the subcontinent.Aside from finding when the mixing started and stopped, the researchers also found the mixing was thorough, with even the most isolated tribes showing ancestry from both groups.Researchers aren’t sure which groups of ancient people lived in Indiaprior to 4,200 years ago, but Moorjani suspects the two groups lived side-by-side for centuries without intermarrying.Archaeological evidence indicates that the groups began intermarrying during a time of great upheaval. The Indus Valley civilization, which spanned much of modern-day North India and Pakistan, was waning, and huge migrations were occurring across North India.
Ancient texts also reveal clues about the period.
The Rigveda, a nearly 3,500-year-old collection of hymns written in Sanskrit, a North Indian language, mentions chieftains with South Indian names.
“So there is some sort of mixture or intermarriage,” Witzel told LiveScience.
Early on, there were distinct classes of people — the priests, the nobility and the common people — but no mention of segregation or occupational restrictions.The study doesn’t suggest that either the ancestral North or South Indian group formed the bulk of the upper or lower castes, Witzel said
2) An inter-continental research in cellular molecular biology has debunked the Aryan invasion theory.
“We have conclusively proved that there never existed any Aryans or Dravidians in the Indian sub continent. The Aryan-Dravidian classification was nothing but a misinformation campaign carried out by people with vested interests,” Prof Lalji Singh, vice-chancellor, Banaras Hindu University,
The findings of a three-year research by a team of scientists, including Prof Singh and others from various countries, has been published by American Journal .
“The study effectively puts to rest the argument that south Indians are Dravidians and were driven to the peninsula by Aryans who invaded North India,” said Prof Singh, a molecular biologist and former chief of Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
According to Dr Gyaneshwer Chaubey, Estonian Biocentre, Tartu, Estonia, who was another Indian member of the team, All Indians have the same DNA structure. No foreign genes or DNA has entered the Indian mainstream in the last 60,000 years,” Dr Chaubey said.
Dr Chaubey had proved in 2009 itself that the Aryan invasion theory is bunkum. “That was based on low resolution genetic markers. This time we have used autosomes, which means all major 23 chromosomes, for our studies. The decoding of human genome and other advances in this area help us in unraveling the ancestry in 60,000 years,” he explained.
However, Gnani Shankaran, noted Dravidian thinker, said the time for writing the last word on Dravidian philosophy has not yet come.
“We have to find out the credentials of the authors of this research paper and their hidden agenda. In Tamil Nadu, the Dravidian and Aryan ties are inter-related. The Dalits in our land are the descendents of the Dravidian Brahmins who were pushed to the lowest strata of society by the Aryans,” Shankaran said.
According to Prof Singh, Dr Chaubey, and Dr Kumarasamy Thangaraj, another member of the team, the findings disprove the caste theory prevailing in India. Interestingly, the team found that instead of Aryan invasion, it was Indians who moved from the subcontinent to Europe. “That’s the reason behind the findings of the same genetic traits in Eurasiain regions,” said Dr Thangaraj, senior scientist, CCMB.
“Africans came to India through Central Asia during 80,000 to 60,000 BCE and they moved to Europe sometime around 30,000 BCE. The Indian Vedic literature and the epics are all silent about the Aryan-Dravidian conflict,” said Dr S Kalyanaraman, a proponent of the Saraswathi civilization which developed along the banks of the now defunct River Saraswathi.
3)HYDERABAD: The great Indian divide along north-south lines now stands blurred. A pathbreaking study by Harvard and indigenous researchers on ancestral Indian populations says there is a genetic relationship between all Indians and more importantly, the hitherto believed “fact” that Aryans and Dravidians signify the ancestry of north and south Indians might after all, be a myth.
“This paper rewrites history… there is no north-south divide,” Lalji Singh, former director of the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) and a co-author of the study, said at a press conference here on Thursday.
Senior CCMB scientist Kumarasamy Thangarajan said there was no truth to the Aryan-Dravidian theory as they came hundreds or thousands of years after the ancestral north and south Indians had settled in India.
The study analysed 500,000 genetic markers across the genomes of 132 individuals from 25 diverse groups from 13 states. All the individuals were from six-language families and traditionally “upper” and “lower” castes and tribal groups. “The genetics proves that castes grew directly out of tribe-like organizations during the formation of the Indian society,” the study said. Thangarajan noted that it was impossible to distinguish between castes and tribes since their genetics proved they were not systematically different.
The study was conducted by CCMB scientists in collaboration with researchers at Harvard Medical School,
Harvard School of Public Health and the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT. It reveals that the present-day Indian population is a mix of ancient north and south bearing the genomic contributions from two distinct ancestral populations – the Ancestral North Indian (ANI) and the Ancestral South Indian (ASI).
“The initial settlement took place 65,000 years ago in the Andamans and in ancient south India around the same time, which led to population growth in this part,” said Thangarajan. He added, “At a later stage, 40,000 years ago, the ancient north Indians emerged which in turn led to rise in numbers here. But at some point of time, the ancient north and the ancient south mixed, giving birth to a different set of population. And that is the population which exists now and there is a genetic relationship between the population within India.”
The researchers, who are now keen on exploring whether Eurasians descended from ANI, find in their study that ANIs are related to western Eurasians, while the ASIs do not share any similarity with any other population across the world. However, researchers said there was no scientific proof of whether Indians went to Europe first or the other way round.
Migratory route of Africans
Now I would like to ask few questions from present society
- Do you think owner of a company really cares from which cast the workers are? Is he cares that in cost of his one car he can provide education to children’s of all workers ? Is he will go and hug one of his workers in dirty clothes ? Do workers and engineers share bench for lunch or get same treatment at canteen counter ?Do not managers abuse engineers and engineers to workers ? Do cast of owner or worker make a difference ?Donot you see a new kind of social system here ? Is any religion or cast involved here ?
- I am not from untouchable cast, but I will become untouchable for a very religious Muslim if I am drunk. And what if I eat pork and I have few pigs at Home , do you think they will accept me as friend ? do not they will throw me out of religion if I would prefer keeping pigs as Muslim ? Do you will say there is Untouchability in Islam ? dont forward hindu casts hate pigs as well as Muslims do ? do not it is sole reason why most of pig keeping cast are untouchable ?
- what if someone Brahmin from Bihar in his very villager -farmer looks want to enter high-figh club of Delhi ? it may sound cool but in reality they will not allow him and if somehow managed to enter they will make rules to stop this miss-happening in future.
- Most of sc/st workers share happy relation with farmers but they can not sit together for lunch because sc/st person might have eaten pork or farmer doubt that he has not cleaned his hand well after going for sanitation. cleaning habits have to do a lot with cast system .
- Can I afford to love a girl from reach family or any one from my village? no, why ?because we differ in class, she might be from any cast but she become superior the moment she become rich . do I even exist for people who are traveling in BMW and JAGUAR in road traffic for them I will always be the one who is wrong..
- why we do not ask cast of BABU log ? Rich people also follow religion why they can marry in any religion or cast ?
- should blacks in america and South Africa try to take revenge, they have faced worse than cast system?
- Till 1000 century there is no fixed religion system in India A ruler follow Buddhism his son can choose Jainism , his son can become follower of Shiva and we see that with all dynasties . Different paths were getting searched and propagated and it all started to shape as fixed line when Bhakti movement started with starting invasion of Arabs. So if religion has got its fixed lines 1000 years ago, how it can promote cast division 2000 years ago. what I want to say is casteism has less to do with genes or religion but more to do with Money , Cleanness ( yes we need to promote self hygiene among Dalits ), jealousy in rise of someone who was under you, misguided interpretation of books and dilution of books too. The only way out is education and all those shouting cast-cast are just dividing you for politics and beware there is new cast in town “politicians ” .They are new ruling cast and are worse then those fucking Brahimins . No doubt they are jealous of your rise my dear Dalit brother, and you were stopped from rising But it has nothing to do with blood, its human nature with no moral values. those whome you call pandits were from high classes with no moral values . They were not religious people , they were having no Dharm they stand out of varna system, were criminals. Do not wish to repeat the crime. Rise does not come from fall of others but by competing against yourself to become better … jai hind